Wednesday 27 July 2011

Paw Print Jewellery

What a manic week I have had so far...I have hardly had time to touch the jewellery this week :-(but will share a necklace that I made a couple of weeks ago for one of my customers at the end of this blog.

School's Out

I have two children Georgie, aged 7 and Summer, aged 5. Now I don't know about you but when the girls were due to break up from school for the summer hols I must admit I had a feeling of fear running through my body.........wondering what the hell I would do to entertain them for the next six weeks but honestly WE HAVEN'T STOPPED!! So far we have been to a friends house for tea, walk to the park, trip to St Fagins with friends, Newton bay with family, swimming (I hate swimming too), and Cardiff shopping + ALL 7 HARRY POTTER films were watched in just 4 days (children old enough to watch them now so had to play catch up in order to watch the last one in the cinema)..... HONESTLY I'm pooped not to mention all Harry Pottered out!!.
I'm trying to think of cheap but nice places to take them over the next few weeks so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated ;-)

Tomorrow we will be making chocolate chip & hazlenut cookies (pictures & recipe will be uploaded) and then if I'm not too exhausted we will be camping on the weekend (if the weather is nice)


PAW PRINT JEWELLERY

A couple of weeks ago I commissioned a paw print necklace for a lovely lady in Beddau who wanted it for her daughters 21st Birthday. When I arrived at the house to take the paw print I met Kenya an 8 week old Husky who I instantly fell in love with......... he was gorgeous so I thought I would share both the finished piece and the pup with you in this blog!!


No comments:

Post a Comment